Why does Oddizzi matter?
Oddizzi is an online, subscription-based geography resource for primary schools. We’re dedicated to providing high-quality primary geography resources. We want to inspire children with a deep and lifelong love of the subject. Just as importantly, we aim to help specialist and non-specialist teachers deliver exceptional lessons.
What’s included in an Oddizzi Subscription?
* KS1 and KS2 medium-term plans, schemes of work and resource packs
* Assessment grids and end-of-topic review papers
* PowerPoint presentations
* Guided reading packs: non-fiction texts and supporting activities
* Downloadable maps
* Online, geography encyclopedia: 2,000 pages of information, images and 400+ short films
* 20 interactive quizzes, linked to key curriculum topics: 4,500 geography questions, with class leaderboard
* Class linking service, ClassPals: connection with the Oddizzi community of schools via virtual postcards
* Interactive map with 1,000 clickable, information-rich pins
Oddizzi’s content written by teachers, travel-writers and geography specialists. It’s fully aligned with the National Curriculum requirements for geography.
Oddizzi is a subscription-based geography resource for primary schools. Explore our resources for seven days, for free! Teaching resources can be previewed but not downloaded. For specific samples please email [email protected].
A 12 month subscription to Oddizzi is £150.00 plus VAT.
A subscription covers Y1-6 (ages 5-11) and enables every pupil and teacher in your school to access our resources at school and at home.
To place an order please visit our BUY NOW page.
If you require more information please contact Oddizzi by clicking on CONTACT US above.
You have to be an Oddizzi subscriber to access this resource. Please contact [email protected] for school subscription prices.